Save the date! September 3, 2017
For a worthy cause and a beautiful day outdoors, the Mountain Festival offers action-packed fun and family-friendly entertainment on Labor Day weekend. Come join the fun!
- Live music and entertainment on the main stage
- Book sale with thousands of books at great prices
- Gift baskets, bake sale, and plant sale
- Local arts & crafts, jewelry, clothing, and gifts
- Bounce house, climbing wall, and face painting FREE for the kids
- Great food and FREE ice cream
- FREE parking and FREE admission
For more details about the event, send an email to our Festival Coordinators. If you are a crafter and would like to have a vendor booth, be sure to reserve one early, because space is limited. Contact Jennifer for more information.
The Mountain Festival is at Mile Marker 12 in Rist Canyon, right across the street from the Fire Station. Only 15 minutes west of Vern’s!
Funds raised from the Mountain Festival are vital for the financial operations of the all-volunteer, 100% donation based fire department. RCVFD provides fire, medical, and emergency services to over 100 square miles. Tax-deductible donations can be sent to RCVFD Treasurer, PO Box 2, Bellvue, CO 80512, or made by PayPal at www.RCVFD.org/donate. Rist Canyon Volunteer Fire Department is a 501(c)(3) organization, and is also a participant in the Amazon Smile program.