Save the date! September 3, 2017
Each year during Labor Day Weekend, residents and friends of the department gather together to put on our Mountain Festival. Of the hundreds of people that visit, some come for the amazing food and the live entertainment. Some come to shop the local arts and crafts on display in our vendor booths, to bid on various items in our Firehouse Silent Auction, or to get a great deal on some used books. Some come to see information about our fire department, to see the Larimer County Sheriff put on a K-9 demonstration, or to learn about the Wolf Sanctuary in our canyon. But everyone comes to have a great time!
- Thousands of books in their very own tent, used books for every interest
- Old-Fashioned Bake Sale with goodies and treats to satisfy any craving
- Local arts & crafts, jewelry, clothing, and gifts
- FREE Vintage car show, and all our fire trucks on display
- Firehouse Silent Auction, with a wide variety of amazing deals
- Pony rides, clowns, balloons, and a jump-tent, all FREE for the kids
- Great food and FREE ice cream
- FREE parking and FREE admission as always
- Live bands and entertainment on the main stage
For more details about the event, send an email to Tim, our Festival Coordinator.
The Mountain Festival is at mile marker 12 in Rist Canyon, right across the street from the Fire Station. Only 15 minutes west of Vern’s!
If you are a crafter and would like to have a vendor booth, be sure to reserve one early, because space is limited! Contact Shannon and she’ll give you all the information.