Rist Canyon Mountain Festival is the annual fundraiser for the Rist Canyon Volunteer Fire Department. This one-day event features live entertainment, silent auction, book & plant sales, kid’s activities, free admission, free parking, free ice cream and so much more!
Take a look below to see the mountains of fun from past festivals.
Explore below to see what the festival has to offer!
For additional information about festival activities, please contact the following:
• Craft & Vendor Booths: Contact Jill at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Nonprofit Booths: Contact Cherie at email@example.com
• Live Entertainment: Contact Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Book Tent: Contact Carolyn at email@example.com
• Kids Activities: Contact Trisha at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Plant Sale: Contact Ann at email@example.com
• Silent Auction: Contact Janet at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bake Sale: Contact Lisa at email@example.com
• Food Trucks: Contact Bridget at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mountain Festival is at Mile Marker 12 in Rist Canyon, right across the street from the Fire Station. Only 15 minutes west of Vern’s!
Funds raised from the Mountain Festival are vital for the financial operations of the all-volunteer, 100% donation based fire department. RCVFD provides fire, medical, and emergency services to over 100 square miles. Tax-deductible donations can be sent to RCVFD Treasurer, PO Box 2, Bellvue, CO 80512, or made by PayPal at www.RCVFD.org/donate. Rist Canyon Volunteer Fire Department is a 501(c)(3) organization, and is also a participant in the Amazon Smile program.