Rist Canyon Mountain Festival is the annual fundraiser for the Rist Canyon Volunteer Fire Department. This one-day event features live entertainment, silent auction, book & plant sales, kid’s activities, free admission, free parking, free ice cream and so much more!
CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR 2019 SILENT AUCTION PAGE!
Take a look below to see the mountains of fun from past festivals.
Explore below to see what the festival has to offer!
For additional information about festival activities & information, please contact the following:
• Craft & Vendor Booths: Contact Jill at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Nonprofit Booths: Contact Angie at email@example.com
• Live Entertainment: Contact Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Book Tent: Contact Carolyn at email@example.com
• Kids Activities: Contact Trisha at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Plant Sale: Contact Eve at email@example.com
• Silent Auction: Contact Janet at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bake Sale: Contact Lisa at email@example.com
• Food Trucks: Contact Bridget at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Corporate Sponsorships: Contact Taylor at taylor@thecreativehubLR.com
• Social Media/Website: Contact Taylor at taylor@thecreativehubLR.com
All other questions: Contact HJ at HJ@computer.org
The Mountain Festival is at Mile Marker 12 in Rist Canyon, right across the street from the Fire Station. Only 15 minutes west of Vern’s!
Funds raised from the Mountain Festival are vital for the financial operations of the all-volunteer, 100% donation based fire department. RCVFD provides fire, medical, and emergency services to over 100 square miles. Tax-deductible donations can be sent to RCVFD Treasurer, PO Box 2, Bellvue, CO 80512, or made by PayPal at www.RCVFD.org/donate. Rist Canyon Volunteer Fire Department is a 501(c)(3) organization, and is also a participant in the Amazon Smile program.